Full Paper Submission
To submit your paper, please read these directions:
STEP 1: Register as a User in the Abstract Submission System (Make Submission)
• Firstly you must create an account in order to upload an abstract. To begin, please click on the button below entitled "Make Submisson"
. The system will automatically prompt you with a message to register your details if you have not yet done so.
• Enter your contact details and choose a password
• You will be sent an e-mail confirming your password to access the abstract submission system
STEP 2: Submitting your Abstract
• Click on the “submit abstract” button below and login to your account by entering your email address and password you chose when you first registered as a user
• Click the “Log in” button and you will be taken to a screen from which the submission process starts
• Please read the instructions on the screen carefully. The abstract submission is a multi-step process. If you want to submit a new abstract you should click the link that says “Click here to submit a new abstract”
• Title (Max. 25 words)
• Abstract (Max. 200 words)
NOTE: ANY ABSTRACTS EXCEEDING THE WORD LIMIT AND NOT USING THE ABOVE FORMAT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
STEP 3: Full Paper Submission
You MUST enter the names of all authors here (including yourself if you are an author) in the order in which you wish them to appear in the printed text. Names omitted here will NOT be printed in the author index or the final program. Please ensure the spelling of all author names and affiliations is correct.
• After abstract submission, click on the "Upload File”
button below and login to your account by entering your email address and password you chose when you first registered as a user
• In this step you must submit your full paper in .doc
format. Furthermore you can edit or withdraw your paper on the system